One of the Christmas activities my kids love and I'm only so-so about is the making of a Gingerbread House. Because I basically don't enjoy it that much, I buy a kit every year. The kids really like it, I think because it involves large amounts of candy and icky frosting. Oh did I say icky? I, um, meant STICKY. My mistake.
Here are some pictures of the house raising. Mostly it involves me doing to hard work and the kids placing the candy.

I took me a few minutes to figure out what was all over Lauren. I honestly couldn't remember. Then I saw the Prego on the counter. Ah-ha! must have been a Spaghetti night.

Oh look, Ally's badly cut pieces are really showing in this picture. Thank you daughter for the self hair cut. That's going to look bad for quite a while.

Since I didn't really like making the thing I let the kids have at the candy right away. And then I guess they ate all the ones they wanted because I came across this a few days later...

GROSS! But apparently just because I don't see the charm, doesn't mean the others didn't...


I threw it away recently. It was nothing more then a dilapidated shack by that point.
1 comment:
Two years ago we bought the same kit! I ended up throwing it away a couple of weeks later, after Tildy picked off the candy that she liked off...
Post a Comment