Friday, August 27, 2010

My "Helper"

Lauren has been cracking me up. She has been trying so hard to help me. Cracking eggs when I'm baking and "sweeping" when the broom is left out. I caught a couple of pictures of her other little helps.
I was making French toast for dinner the other night and Lauren was trying to help. I left for a minute (okay maybe longer than a minute) and came back and Lauren had prepped the next toast for me and placed it...on top of...the ones I was cooking...

The other day I heard someone leave the house. I ran downstairs to check on who it was leaving (fearing it was Lauren) and it was Lauren. She was helping us weed our atrocious garden. I guess it was bugging her too.

1 comment:

marie said...

Lauren cracks me up.....you will probably like her "help" in a few years!!