Thursday, March 10, 2011

ABC's of Me

Aimee, I couldn't resist. It was this or a blog about teeth. This won. It was funner than any teeth post would have been.

(A)ge: 34. How on earth did I get that old....

(B)ed size: King, but feels like a full with two kids in it.

(C)hore you dislike: dishes and the bathroom floor.

(D)ogs: Please no. I think they smell bad.

(E)ssential start to your day: Shower.

(F)avorite color: Blue's and purple and mossy greens.

(G)old or silver: Usually silver, but I don't mind gold at all.

(H)eight: 5’7

(I)nstruments you play(ed): 4 years of piano, 3 years of violin and one semester of guitar. But alas, I don't really play any of them. It's a long story about laziness and not practicing.

(J)ob title: Mother, wife, maid, cook, painter, construction worker, chauffeur, tutor, speech therapist, teacher and in my other life I'm a secretary.

(K)ids: Four beautiful children

(L)ive: Because we're all going to die anyway. You might as well have fun until then.

(M)om’s name: Mom.

(N)icknames: Kar or Kari Anne. Yes people lengthen my name.

(O)vernight hospital stays: Just for my four babies.

(P)et peeve: Thoughtlessness

(Q)uote from a movie: Since I've been watching Firefly, it's going to have to come from that. Favorite quite at the moment, since there are so many, "Just keep walking Preacherman." or "We gotta go to the crappy town where I'm a hero."

(R)ighty or Lefty: Lefty

(S)iblings: 2 sisters and one brother. Kind of like my kids.

(T)ime you wake up: 7:50

(U)nderwear: This qualifies as none of your business. But let the record show that I have some.

(V)egetables you don’t like: Uncooked green peppers.

(W)hat makes you run late: My children, my husband.

(X)-Rays you’ve had: My teeth.

(Y)ummy food you make: I make lots of yummy food. Just not on a consistent basis.

(Z)oo animal favorite: Giraffes, zebras and Meerkats.

2 comments:

Mika said...

LOL, I like your underwear answer. :) Glad you played along. I really like meerkats too, especially when they stand up like little people.

Kerstin said...

What about my personal favorite, "Kar-Bear". :)