Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today at Church

Two things.

1.) We took Eden to nursery for the first time. She is only 15 months, but we could just not stand it in the hallways anymore. She loved it.

2.) Lauren's teacher told me this story. They were having sharing time in the Chapel. Lauren was sitting with her teacher and kept trying to look down her shirt. Then she looked down her own shirt and said, "I don't have any. "

I was horrified. "My child was looking down your shirt?" Luckily the teacher had a sense of humor about it. Lauren is going to be very sad when they switch teachers.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hahaha! I have to laugh because we recently found ourselves in the same situation with Bailee. Lacey was at our house sitting on our couch and Bailee was right up in her face talking to her, when suddenly Bailee grabbed the front of Lacey's shirt and looked down it. I was mortified. But it was super funny at the same time. I held my laughter back and made Bailee apologize and had a good laugh when she went to bed. Must be the age.

Oh, and Eden did really well, she fit right in.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I'm glad I'm not the only one that has little kids look down their shirt.