I've been busy with my kids. And now I'm working again. I'm finding three kids in three different schools to be a little tough. So I'm thinking of moving Ally to Elijah's school. She hasn't been happy lately. I think she is lonely. She thinks no one likes her and I tell her that everyone loves her. I'm having a hard time letting go of the neighborhood school. I really like that school. But she is having a hard time keeping friends there. They keep moving. I pointed out all the kids she went to preschool with are at Elijah's school. So now she wants to move.
I work at the usual tax place. People are kind of awful when it comes to doing their taxes. But I have a good time with most the people I work with. It's great to have so much fun at work.
I volunteer in Elijah's class. His teacher requires alot....from everyone. But this includes herself. She had me make silhouette's for his class. This took 6 hours. And the kids complained about them...because they are kids. lol
I love Elijah's school, but I went to that school, so it feels like home. NONE of the teachers are the same. But it has been 25+ years. What did I expect? lol
Valentine's Day was crazy. I had three kids valentine's to buy and I helped Ally's teacher with the party. The great thing about Elijah's class is she has more volunteers than she can think of projects for so I don't have to be room mom. Ally's class doesn't have a room mom, so I end up helping out most of the time. I should just tell her I'll be the Room Mom. lol I'm doing all the work anyway.
We just got over six weeks of sickness. It's great to feel well again. But everyone around us is still sick. lol Oh well.
Hopefully more later!



1 comment:
I am glad you updated your blog. I just heard what happened to Mr. Swallow. So sad. It is weird for me to think not any of the same teachers are there. I guess in my little kid mind they would be there the rest of my life. :)
Post a Comment