My kids tend to run on the large side. Elijah was 20 pounds at 5 months, so of course we had to buy a convertible car seat then. Ally was seven months when it happened. So we moved Elijah to a booster and HER to the convertible car seat. When I was pregnant with Lauren I thought and planned. I had the best idea. I would buy one of those pricier infant seats that is good until 30 pounds and I won't have this problem again. I was a genius.
I have now the prettiest little baby ever. I also have the SMALLEST baby ever. While her siblings were in the 70% on average, little Lauren is is the 30%. So you know what this means? My tiny nine month old is only 17 pounds. Ally is 40 and Elijah is 50. So Elijah no longer needs a booster seat, Ally NOW needs the booster seat and Lauren will never need the fancy car seat we got her.
How ironic.
An Update
1 year ago



3 comments:
Pretty crazy when we have to buy so many car seats at once!!!! I know...We ended up getting Brinna the exact one that Matthew has when Nathan was born...so we have two of the same, and Nathan is in Brinna's "convertable" car seat....thank goodness #4 will start in a carrier! We already have that...but I don't have the "too big" problem...my kids are all too small (Matthew still doesn't fit a booster!). Brinna is only 24 pounds at age 3, and Nathan..well, he and Brinna are about the same...so I guess my three are doing the exact opposite in weight!!! So much for car seat planning! Hope the potty training goes well...and, glad to see you have a blog! It'll be fun!
How fun. I can't wait until you add pictures. Thanks for having us to dinner! And for trekking up for the party!! We played the fish game tonight and it was hard! But Anya loves it and Aaron kept trying to play too.
I'm glad you like it. Elijah seems to think Anya needs all the games he wants.
Post a Comment