Saturday, February 9, 2008

I got Emailed by Heather!!!!

Is it already time for one of these again?


1. What time did you get-up this morning? Today was a good day: 7:00 am To feed my daughter, 8:30 am to put her back after I fell asleep and 8:50, when Christian dropped off his daughter.
2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds. Pearls aren't as pretty.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shrek the Third, with a 5 year old, a 2 year old and a six week old.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Supernanny

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Oatmeal or Lucky Charms
6. What is your middle name? Anne along with my maiden name
7. What food do you dislike? Lettuce
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Umm, good point Heather. I don't listen to CD's. The songs I like are Grace Kelly - Mika and Potential Breakup Song - Aly and AJ (Shut up, I KNOW. Too much Disney Channel.)

9. What kind of car do you drive? Blue Mini van
10. Favorite sandwich? Ham and Swiss on white or rye (but only a great deli ham, no cheap stuff)

11. What characteristic do you despise? flakiness and procrastination
12. Favorite item of clothing? My $3.50 Old Navy pants and my new dress.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world, on vacation, where would you go? New York, Germany and England
14. Favorite brand of clothing? For me? Old Navy For my kids? Children's Place
15. Where would you retire to? Some where safe.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I don't remember things past a week. Sorry. I definitely don't remember when I turned 30.
17. Favorite sport to watch? I don't do this, ever. Oh wait. The Super Bowl.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? I'm blogging this.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? I will have to tag someone. Um...Alan? Heather? What do you think?
20. When is your birthday? Since I'm blogging this, I will skip this.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night.
22. What is your shoe size? 8
23. Any pets? No, they died. Remind me to tell you about Tangent sometime.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I'm pregnant! Okay, I'm not, but it is exciting!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, I've always wanted to be a boring teacher. That burns students at the stake!!!
27. How are you today? So So. Can't complain too much.
28. What is your favorite candy? Snickers, for the satisfaction.
29. What is your favorite flower? Blue bells, roses, I don't care.
30. Name a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Hmmm...day after Valentine's day, we are going to the Cheesecake factory.
31. What is your full name? I will not answer this because of the blog issue.
33. What are you listening to right now? Ummm...Lauren crying and Chicken Little.
34. What was the last thing you ate? A Cherry Cutie Pie and a piece of popcorn.
35. Do you wish on stars? If I have the time to notice them.

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I wouldn't be a crayon. I would be a pink magic marker.
37. How is the weather right now? Much Much Better. It isn't snowing. Yeah.
38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My Mom

39. Favorite soft drink? Apple beer
40. Favorite restaurant? Don't know...Boston Market. Or Cafe Rio. Or PF Changs. Depends.
41. Hair color? depends. Usually brown, sometimes brown with some gray.
42. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie.
43. Summer or winter? Winter, but not this winter.

44. Hugs or Kisses? hugs, unless it's Matt.
45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
46. Coffee or Tea? Um...Hot Chocolate. I can't even stand the smell of coffee.

47. Do you want your friends to email you back? Sure

48. The last time you cried? Uhhhh....I think last month when I realized the thrush was comping back again. I am more stoic about it this time.

49. What is under your bed? luggage, wrapping paper and Matt's stuff
50. What did you do last night? We went to Sam Hawk Korean restaurant.
51. What are you afraid of? The end of the world.
52. Salty or Sweet? Depends on my mood.
53. How many keys on your keyring? Three
54. How many years at your current job? My "regular" job nearly six years. My seasonal job, ten years.
55. Favorite day of the week? Friday. Matt's home, the homework is done and the weekend has just begun.
56. How many towns have you lived in? 3

No comments: