Saturday, November 8, 2008

Dear Santa,

Elijah's Christmas List:

Mario Party 7
Mario Sunshine
Paper Mario
Super Smash Brothers
Game Shark
Wii
Smoothie Maker

He seems to have an obsession. I asked if he wanted Legos and he said we wanted the Smoothie Maker. What does this mean? I may just buy him a blender.

Ally's Christmas List:

Princess Light
Princess Table
Tinkerbell Movie
Princess Chair
Mixer

I asked her about Barbies and Pony's. No. I also asked for clarification on the Mixer. She doesn't want a toy one. She wants one like Mommy.
"A handmixer?" I ask.
"No, one like that." And points to my Kitchen Aide.

WHAT?!?! What on earth does she want with a Kitchen Aide?? This is a mystery. I think this is going to be a very disappointing Christmas.

9 comments:

princess jen said...

Wow. Those are some lists. Kids who want kitchen appliances instead of toys. Hmmm... At least that's less clutter in the playroom, right??

Kari said...

Man, I'm still dumbfounded. I'm not sure what to do for her Christmas. Her vision is just a little too lofty this year.

Unknown said...

why not just get her a easy bake oven...maybe she just wants to be like mommy and bake?

Tricia said...

I wish Aaron wanted video games then I could play them. All Aaron wants is legos little ones that Thomas wants to eat. The tinkerbell movie is very cute. I actually enjoy seeing four times a day.

Kari said...

We'll see if the kids get anything this year.

denise said...

You are a brave woman trying to make all of your kids' dreams come true..

I don't think I can take that kind of pressure yet.

Kari said...

I think they are going to be sad this year. So don't worry. I'm not going to "dreams come true" more like an idea of what they want. Appliances? Come on. Not even I would do that for a small child.

Shauna said...

I wonder what my boys are going to want this year! I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing! ♥ Hugs!

Jenna said...

Love it!