Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Shhhhhh-oes

Lauren has an obsession. Shoes. She loves to organize them, put them on, carry them around. She calls them her, "Shhhh". Some times she will actually say shoes.

I often find her like this. Here is some serious contemplation. What is she going to do with them today?
This is interesting. It appears she is sorting them.
Ah, in true one year old style she is organizing them. I haven't quite figured out her categories yet. But perhaps she is just going for a line?
Maybe next time she will try them on?

3 comments:

princess jen said...

maybe she and aaron can have a shoe party together!

Jenna said...

I'm impressed with how many kids shoes she has to play with! (Well, I guess you have two girls, though..) (:

Kari said...

I was impressed too. I don't know where they all came from. I put some of the smaller sizes away since then. So it's not so bad now. A lot of them are sandals she will never wear!