Beware of bending down in front of Lauren, this may be the result!
Apparently I deserved a spanking. Bad Mommy! Take that! No cleaning up for you.

M: "Hey! What the heck I'd do and why are we laughing?"

Some how she has picked up the quaint Korean custom of the "Poo Needle" (Thank you Christian) which is infinitely worse then a spanking.
Poo Needle - Said "Do-ching" (sp?). Basically a poke in a bum with your fingers. It's lovely and makes you afraid of going up the stairs with anyone behind you.
6 comments:
Poor Kari! The things that moms have to put up with, as if poopy diapers and vomit aren't bad enough!
Dong-chims are just another service I provide! Be glad that I didn't teacher them ap-chims :D
Oh good! I was hoping you would tell me how that was spelled. Typing in "Poo Needle" into google didn't meet with good results. I should have just called you. And NO, don't teach them ap-chims. You know they would just teach it to Lyric. hehe. *imagining Lyric doing ap-chims*
Hmm, husband who does "dong-chims" or one-year-old who does "dong-chims?" What to choose?
What was your husbands take on this, is there any underlining meaning to it? hehe...she is so cute.
Nah! She just thinks it's funny and so do we. We totally set this picture up too. She will do it, but he prodded her this time.
Post a Comment