Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lauren Does the Darndest Things

On Sunday morning I woke up strangely refreshed. I realized that not one child had woken me up during the night. I have to be honest, I have just accepted that I will be getting up 1 or 2 or 3 times a night. But I when I woke up, getting a full nights sleep, I thought someone had died.

Elijah and Ally were fine, but at 9:30 I went to look in on Lauren. When I walked in I realized I see not only her pajamas on the floor, but also her diaper.

Uh-oh.

I really hoped this didn't mean my baby had slept naked all night. We pull back the blankets and this is what I found.
My baby had slept naked all night.

The good news is she only peed a little in her bed. She was very impressive in the lack of mess she made. Especially seeing how she loves to make messes on a continual basis throughout the day.

We had to crop this picture a bit. We wouldn't want a naked Lauren picture floating about the blog would we. But it was very funny.

She strips herself at night and has started to do it during the day. I may just have to cave and let her be naked.

No comments: