Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Birthday

Okay, so her birthday wasn't actually on Easter, but we figured that we had everyone together, a little early was okay, right?

Oh, and it was Lauren's birthday. For her birthday we had a nice dinner of ham, potatoes and asparagus. Yes, I know, it was Easter dinner. But then the real festivities began. Next came the cake...
Did I mention she was turning two?
Lauren was "a little" nervous about the candles. She is actually pushing it away with her hand.
And she loved it even more the second time.
Eating it with a spoon.

Presents!!! We decided to give her more rooms to the dollhouse because that is what she plays with the most.
Fun, eh? I know, I know, it's not like we went to Wicked or anything, but still it was a fun Easter.

2 comments:

princess jen said...

Yes, you're not a "sinner"--you didn't go to Wicked on easter sunday... I'm glad Lauren had a fun birthday though! Those are cute gifts and you are an excellent mother to make sure she had a great birthday and that everyone had a fun easter even though you were having such a tough time emotionally. You are awesome.

Unknown said...

wicked was fun!