Monday, February 8, 2010

Cravings

When I am pregnant I have major cravings. But I have never craved anything bizarre. What I crave is going out to eat. A more expensive craving I can not imagine.

I think part of my problem is that whenever I make food, I am too sick by the end to eat it. So I go for quick and easy food. And if anyone knows me, I don't really love and quick and easy food. Mac and Cheese = gross. Ramen =ew. Spaghetti = no thanks. Quesadillas = over done at our house.

So I guess I have a problem. I don't like eating anything. Don't get me wrong, I still cook meals, but by the end, it doesn't taste as good as it sounded when I began.

But my cravings. Wow, my cravings are amazing.
I have craved THIS pregnancy alone:
Brick Oven
Olive Garden
Sam Hawk (Korean)
Tucanos
Taco Bell
Texas Road House
Magelby's Fresh
Magianos (Italian)
Appleby's
Mi Ranchito
El Azteca
Little Caesars
Boston Market
Skippers
In N Out
Sweet Tomatoes
Cracker Barrel

As you can see, I have some very expensive cravings. Let's not even go into the out of towners like Magianos and Boston Market. So obviously I don't get all of my cravings. We would be bankrupt if I did. But Matt is nice to give me some of them. It makes for one healthy and happy wife. But to be honest, I'm surprised I'm not a kazillion pounds by now.

My cravings in the past were a little more limited.
With Elijah: Sonic hamburgers and Icees (Thank you Eegees.)
Ally: Korean (Sam Hawk)
Lauren: El Azteca

So I don't know why my taste buds are all over the place this time.

But since they are, I have to ask...

Anyone want to go out to lunch?

3 comments:

Jen said...

SURE! Let's do lunch!! Though I'd have to pass if you picked Brick Oven. I won't go into details, but our friend was in management there and let's just say he quite for VERY good reason! :D

Jen said...

er... quit...oops :D

my word verification? Regis

Interesting. I think it's time he QUIT his job as well ;)

Kari said...

Matt and I both worked at Golden Corral. Let's just say we won't eat there either. lol