As many of you know Matt's baby sister got married this summer. She used to live with us, in fact she left because we basically asked her to so we could do some work and rearranging on the house that we needed done before the wedding. Unfortunately they moved the wedding date up so much that we had no chance of getting it done. So we are still working on it. But oh well. BUT the benefit is that most of Matt's many, many siblings came to Utah. So I'm going to show some pictures of a few of the things we did together.

Several of us met at The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner. In this line you have Ezra (Heidi's son), Lauren, Ally, Elijah, Tim (Debbie's son), Alexis (Debbie's daughter), and Nick (Debbie's son). Oh and half of Ryan, Heidi's husband.

The next day a few of us went to Park City for some shopping and in this picture the kids are Geocaching. I think this is the one that didn't have any prizes in it. Bummer.

The next day we met at Vivian Park in Provo Canyon.

We ate lunch there and played by the river.

This is what I did for most of the time. Lauren looks thrills to be draped on me...

This is a really interesting picture. In the year Elijah was born there were four kids born. Two boys and two girls. Sadly, Liz's daughter, Bethany isn't in this picture because they weren't able to come to the wedding. But the other three are in this picture. Aaron on top, is Christina's son, Alexis is Debbie's daughter and then Elijah. Alexis and Elijah are just two days apart.

After the wedding, there was really no planned luncheon so they decided to meet at Chuck-a-rama (barf). Apparently they didn't think any other restaurant would hold 40-50 people.... So they picked...this one...
Anywho, the people shown in this picture are Matt's parents, Matt's Uncle Don and Aunt Ginny, the side of Matt's brother, Jon and Heidi, who is talking to Jon. The others I can't see well enough to name.

In this picture is Matt's sister Christina and her husband Eric, their daughter Rachel and his cousin Christy. In the back you can kind of see Jon and Karyn and I think Karyn's brother in law Bronze.

On Sunday the Christina's family came to our home for a while. Let's see, we have Rachel, Ally, Aaron, Elijah, Sarah and Noah on the side.

Lastly we have Caleb. I'm not sure, but I think he looks kind of cold...what with being all in black and wrapped in a blanket. I don't know...
Anyway, it was fun to see Matt's family. I just wish we could have had more time to see his siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment