I had to share this before I forgot.
On Sunday we were sitting in our side bench. (We do this to corral our children.) We had moved a tad closer this time, all in my never ending goal to get us closer to Lyndi, who loves to hold Eden. (I love holding Eden too, but am ALWAYS happy for the break. And Lyndi just loves doing it so it is a win-win as far as I can see.)
As fate would have it, Lyndi and her family were late. And instead of the Jenkins we were lucky enough to have the Millard's in front of us. Lauren, ever the clueless one, didn't notice her friend Brig right there in front of her. She was entranced with the file folders I made (because I had more time then) when Elijah was a baby.
She didn't notice Brig, who she goes to Joy School with and is without a doubt her favorite kid she attends with. She likes the others, but Brig is just something special to her.
After about 20 minutes, Brig finally noticed she was a pew behind him. And when he shouted, "Hey! My girlfriend!" ever so innocently. The parents could not stop laughing.
So yes, in the middle of Fast and Testimony meeting, hilarity ensued, all because of one innocent child.
And Lauren, never noticed him. And that is the funniest part of all.
An Update
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment