This blog was created in January of 2008.
However, it recently occurred to me that I was blogging well before that point. Starting when Elijah was a baby, I would send emails to family and friends. And I archived all of the emails I sent. So I've been spending a lot of time the last couple of days putting them on this blog. I noticed my editing skills weren't up to par back then either. Oh well. lol
But I wondered if people would think I'm insane or making them up. I just wanted to let you know, I'm not insane, this is actually what I wrote. And they were a lot longer than my more recent blog posts. Seriously, even I have a hard time reading some of them. But in the end, I'm thankful I have them. I forgot they younger two did some of the things I wrote about.
Expect many more. and I may even write about more recent happenings too.
The posts are going to be under the year they were originally posted. You'll have to go way back to find them.
An Update
1 year ago



No comments:
Post a Comment