I like to think of it as the "the house will never be clean for the foreseeable future" phase OR "Put the baby in the crib to cage her because I just cleaned that room" phase.
Although, not even the crib is safe.
Here she is doing a panty raid. She is a good baby. She doesn't cry when she wakes up. But that is because she is emptying the older girls underwear drawers.
Plus I happen to think it is a really cool shot. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not the greatest of camera operators. Not to shabby, if I do say so myself.
But I am comforted to know we have no plans on any other children. So this is the last time we plan on going through this phase. Yay.
At least she is adorable while making messes!



2 comments:
that IS a cool shot. the getting in to everything stage seems to last forever at our house. sigh.
Ooooh, I do love that second photo! We are also in the 'never have a clean house' stage.
Post a Comment