Matt and Lars talked into the wee hours of the morning because they hadn't seen each other in five to six years. I think Ally was a baby.
And Lars slept well into the morning on Sunday morning.
We teach our kids to let guests sleep because they are on vacation and I think it's rude to wake them up. And the kids woke up and saw him asleep in front of the TV and went and played upstairs in the Living Room.
By 9:30 am, my normally placid Ally stomped up to me and said, "THAT MAN is still asleep!" She was really upset to not have her TV time and didn't understand why I started to laugh.
The next weekend when we had the same situation with Uncle Eric went better as far as the kids are concerned. He got up much earlier. (But still not as early as them, of course.)
Why don't kids all sleep in all at the same time? I would be a much happier mommy.



No comments:
Post a Comment