Introducing the newest member of our family.
After months of debate, we decided to get a kitty. I have a good friend with several aminals and Lauren has a really, really hard time going to her house. Rather than continue to catch her in mid-air, we decided to do some pet therapy. After talking to her teacher we decided a dog is too in your face, (and since I hate them that was a no-brainer.) A kitten is just what the doctor or rather therapist ordered.
She is a 10 week old kitten. And everyone loves her already. But truthfully, she really loves me and is learning to love them.
Matt is not a happy camper, but I told his it was inevitable when he married a "cat lady" as he terms it. But he sees the benefit it will have to Lauren's life if she is not QUITE so afraid of animals all the time.
We looked around for over a month before we found her too. Kitty's at the pound now cost $94 to adopt, since you have to pay for the microchip, shots, boarding fees, and neutering in advance. Yikes.
But a girl I've known for a long time was looking to get rid of this cutie here.
I wanted to name her, so I named her Cupcake after Stephanie Plum. I also thought Scout would be nice. Matt suggested I name her Cosin (Cosign) after the last cat was named Tangent, but Cupcake it is. Sometimes I call her Babe though,when she is being naughty... (Book joke.)
An Update
1 year ago



2 comments:
She is so cute! Is she good with kids?
Awww! I'd personally rather have a cat.
Post a Comment