Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Gingerbread House

I am not good at decorating Gingerbread houses. Somehow, when I started the tradition I thought my skills would improve. Nope. Not a bit. But a tradition is a tradition.

This year we had Ally's friend Quincy to help up. I could tell she was a little stressed out by my skillz. OR lack there of. Heh.

It started off with just our kids. Here they are fighting discussing the candy.
But soon Quincy got involved. My kids are on even skill level with me. And they covered the roof in candy. But we started having technical difficulties....
The roof...didn't stay on. And this really stressed Quincy out. BUT my kids were okay and went to watch a movie. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Put it in the freezer before you decorate it next time.

Kari said...

Oh...that's a good idea. Didn't think of that. I was thinking I need to go for a preassembled kit next time. lol