At any rate, since I've been out of work, Kari has been working. Not full time, but enough to let me see what she goes through every day I work. Man! That wife of mine is busy. I'm not even sure how she keeps the house clean. But hey! The kids are still alive and mostly presentable, so I'm not doing too poorly.
A few weeks ago, I decided it was time to rake the leaves. Even though we don't have trees any more, our neighbors do. No biggie. However, I was at home alone with the kids, because Kari was at that Hickory Farms place. So, I invited the kids to come out and "help" me. Despite the fact that the raking did not get finished until several weeks later (last week, to be exact), it was fun.
Ally and Elijah, enjoying/destroying a pile of leaves I raked up..
Lauren was just a little too timid to join in the games, so she gathered up leaves.
Eventually, they all got in a leaf throwing contest (or something). Good times for all. I wisely stayed out of it, all the better for taking pictures.
We actually went to the park that day, too. More fun was had. I don't need to show too many pictures, do I? Actually, I thought these pictures were the more fun of the day's set, so that's why I'm posting them.
With all this fun, who has time to go back to work? Hmmm. Maybe I can convince Kari she wants to work full time . . .



5 comments:
Um...that is so not happening if I can help it. Besides, I don't believe you want to stay home. And HEY! That's my job. If I had to do Hickory Farms full time I would slit my wrists.
Lol, Matt. Actually, I am glad that Christian doesn't get to stay home much. He would see that we have a lot more fun than he does!
On the other hand... I have always dreamed of the day when Christian had to do it all on his own a couple of days. I have visions of him falling on his knees and worshiping me upon my triumphant return.
I'm with Denise. I love to stay home but it's a lot of hard work!! It's good to know how much you appreciate all Kari does!
I know you know what you're talking about...I got to enjoy Kari all to myself this weekend, and you got to take the kids! Lucky me! What a great man to show his wife he appreciates her! Good for you!
Rats that login...that was me, Jenna, again.
Post a Comment