Friday, April 17, 2009

Cupcakes on a Stick

So Lauren did get a little skimped on in the birthday party department. It was nice and easy, but kind of lost in a busy weekend. So decided to make something new to make it special. And really I wanted to try something special.

I made a mini cupcake on a stick.

I really enjoyed it, but before I started I failed to notice one thing.

The recipe makes about 50 of them. So I was wandering the neighborhood trying to get rid of them. People seemed to like them. But next time I need to make sure there are at least 50 people around who would want to eat them.

5 comments:

Alan J said...

Dang, wish we lived closer... They look tastey!

leslie jo said...

They were sooo tasty! and soo CUTE!

Jen said...

Next time, we'd be HAPPY to help you get rid of them :) YUMMY! Those are adorably cute!

princess jen said...

Those are darling! Did you get the idea from bakerella?

Kari said...

YES! I totally did! I saw them and wanted to try it! It was pretty easy (but not simple).