Matt and I have been married for nine years. That means the next anniversary is a big one!! Kind of exciting. To celebrate this year we decided to go out. Most fortuitously we received our birthday coupons for Tucano's three months early. While I have no idea why we got them so early, we decided to take advantage of their mistake (which I have fixed now, sly eh?) and go in June. Now, while I don't' like to stuff myself on meat, sometimes it is so fun to try!
So the weekend before we went out to eat. And on the day of, we went to our friend Alan's birthday party. It was fun. Alan wanted to play soccer and Ultimate Frisbee so we obliged. The kids played at the playground at a Magna City Park.
So here are some pictures of the kids on the playground. Here is Anya, Ally and maybe Caden?

Lauren on the swing.

Elijah climbing to the top of this thingie.

Elijah at the top.

Anya and Ally swinging.

Elijah and Ally trying to swing.

Lauren trying to get on the swing.

Lauren at the top of the jungle gym.

Ally and Anya playing. Jaxon in the background?

The most memorable part of this party was the fact that my anniversary band fell out of my pocket while we were playing. Never to be seen again (by me). I got the band for my five year anniversary and it is a little freaky that I lost it for our ninth anniversary.
I'm still sad about that.
3 comments:
Thanks for coming to the party! I'm sorry you lost your ring. Alysia's in-laws don't have the metal detector anymore but we've been back several times and tried looking with no luck.
It's okay. I'm sad, but not heartbroken. Thank you for looking!
I can do better than that Kari, I lost my wedding band about four or five months after we got married. How is that for horrible. I cried for days now I am better I like the ring we got to replace it better.
Post a Comment