Matt's oldest sister, Christina, and her family, sans Caleb, came down at the end of June and paid us a brief visit. They got to our house just
before lunch time. Matt was still at work so we waited for him and got some
KFC.
Incidentally this was my first chance to try the grilled chicken. Yum-o!
This is Noah and Lauren at our house. This picture was taken shortly after Lauren rescued her hairbrush from the nefarious clutches of the apparently evil Josh. Hence her happiness over the retrieval.

After lunch we headed over to Bridal
Veil Falls. We "hiked" up the trail to the falls. This is
officially the easiest hike I've ever done. Falling to a similar place as Weeping Rock in Zions. Weeping Rock is shorter, but this hike was, literally, a walk in a(
Nunn's) park.

When we got to the Falls, we let the kids play in the water.

Karyn, Matt's littlest sister, and Josh, Matt's oldest nephew. Although I suppose he is also my nephew too.
lol. They are only 5 1/2 years apart.

Matt escorted Lauren into the water and tried to talk the older kiddos out of climbing to the top of the falls.

Lastly, we went back to our house for some yummy food and we played with our parachute. Elijah was overjoyed there was finally enough people around to play with it. A parachute is kind of hard with a family of five playing with it. Especially when one of the five has no concept of, holding on or staying put. Yes, I'm looking at you Lauren.

But it's okay, eventually Lauren warmed up sufficiantly to let Christina hold her. She charmed her in one day. Impressive.
1 comment:
ahhh a parachute sounds fun, can I borrow it?
Bridal Veil is where Jim and I got our wedding pics.. 2 months after we were married of course. SOOO PRETTY!
Post a Comment