A couple of posts ago I wrote about updating my families medical history before going to the doctor. And I did, I told the doctor my long list. The doctor was unconcerned about a lot of it, but he was a tad concerned when I told him my "close mystery family member"
So he took some blood.
And I came up high.
So much to my extreme relief I am going to say, I'M SICK! Such a relief, I thought I was going crazy. The only two signs I had were a slight bit of weight gain and severe exhaustion. But the weight would never come off and then I just became too tired to exercise anymore.
I can't believe how happy I am about this...phew! There is something wrong with me.
I was right, and I'm relieved it isn't a mental problem like I was starting to suspect.



2 comments:
I was believing it was the mental problem :) jk
I'm glad you figured it out and you were right. It's always sort of a relief to know it's not all in your head! Now can you tell me what's all wrong with me b/c my dr can't seem to figure it out :D
Post a Comment