Friday, October 30, 2009

What the...

So on Wednesday Lauren's fever came back to 103 -104 after two days of being gone. I whisked her to the doctor fearing pneumonia. After a chest scan I took her home and put her to bed. (The detail I just admitted were that I was so scared at the doctors, after waiting an hour and feeling her get hotter and hotter, that I cried in public. I was a tad terrified.)

Well the doctor was concerned too, said he didn't blame me for my breakdown.

Although now I feel a tad silly. The next morning...she was fine.

I took a picture of Lauren the next morning I was so shock. She went from the picture in the last post. (She was by far the sickest child in the waiting room, to her old self. No fever in sight. )

I'm stunned.

No comments: