Sunday, March 21, 2010

Disneyland

What can say about Disneyland? I love the place. We went early the next morning and spent the entire day in the park.
Here is Main Street. It's hard to tell but behind Elijah is my rear end, walking away, pushing a stroller.
We headed straight for It's a Small World, because it's a must-do ride, but not worth a long line for. Ally was very excited. She loved this ride and would have spent much more time on it if we could have.
Tarzan's Tree House. And um...if you look at Ally you will see a reoccurring problem we had during this trip. Um....yea. She leaked...A LOT.
Elijah really enjoyed the tree house. He also loved the Jungle Cruise. What he didn't love? Indiana Jones. Bah!
Ally in her Mickey ears. We got the girls Mickey ears with their names on them. They both got pink ears. :)
Lauren fell asleep in line for Pirates of the Caribbean. (The day before it was the Toy Story Ride.) Pirates has always been a ride that I loved going on, but the line was really long the whole time. Dang movies. Oh and the drop at the beginning of the ride woke her up really fast.
The kids, having fun. I think this was Roger Rabbit.
Elijah had fun on Space Mountain. No really, he had fun. I promise. Pay no attention to the look on his face.
One of our last rides was the Teacups. I think they were getting tired by this point. (Not Lauren she had that refreshing nap.)
Trying to leave after the fireworks. Oh and Ally...notice they are different pants than the last time....

Elijah's favorite ride was Star Tours and the Jungle Cruise, Ally's was It's A Small World.
Elijah's real favorite part was building his own double blue light saber after Star Tours. :)

No comments: