This picture is the first one that made me think of it.
Eden and Me, Kerstin and Tabor and Tildy entering the zoo.
Lauren and Tildy are sitting on a horsey thing. Not a REAL one, or Lauren would be freaked out. Actually neither of them look thrilled. I think they are having fun...
Elijah and Ally on the sneezing elephant.
Much to Lauren's dismay, it was Zoorassic Park at the Hogle Zoo. Let me tell you, a little girl who is TERRIFIED of animals found life sized Dinosaurs that looked REAL TOO MUCH TO ENDURE!
But she was okay with excavating their bones.
Eden wasn't thrilled to be demoted to "stroller duty". I tell her to "stop eating everything" and maybe eventually you can "get out".
Elijah and I are as big as Gorillas!! And I have a map stuck between my legs. Why do I do things like this???
This is a dinosaur meant to be climbed on. It's not as SCARY as the other ones. But Lauren still wanted nothing to do with it.
Ally the Turtle.

I wish they came from an egg! My body would have thanked me, THAT'S FOR SURE!
IT was a good time. Not too much screaming and the kids almost didn't notice they didn't get a train ride. Almost.
I wish they came from an egg! My body would have thanked me, THAT'S FOR SURE!
IT was a good time. Not too much screaming and the kids almost didn't notice they didn't get a train ride. Almost.



1 comment:
They did come from eggs.
Also- you're so skinny!
Since your kitchen is in construction right now, how about we finally get together soon? I could make dinner:)
Post a Comment