Although I'm not much of a spitter so that isn't saying much. I went to testify in court yesterday and I was scared. I went to testify against the former renter of my home for the former owner. The renter sued the old owner for throwing away his stuff and the old owner counter sued for not paying rent and unfinished work. So I testified about the unfinished work when we bought it. It wasn't too bad except for two things. 1.) It took forever. Two hours I'll never get back. 2.) The old renter gave me a migraine. He has very convoluted logic and no one could really follow it. Plus he was a little loud. He lost and the old owner won. So the renter is going to appeal the decision.
I also painted the entranceway walls today. I'm hoping to get new closet doors in so I can finish the area. All I need is for my sisters stuff to be moved out of the way of the saws... Hopefully in the next three weeks.
We have been ripping out those scary bushes in front of our house. I love every minute of it. It is so liberating.
An Update
1 year ago



3 comments:
Post some pictures of all these "fun" renovations you're doing! I can't wait to see what the house looks like without the bushes. As for court... I'm glad it wasn't me!
i think it's cool that you got to testify in court. GRanted, it is two hours of your life you'll never get back...
Funny comment about your Heather's stuff being at your parent's house, I like your sense of humor...
Post a Comment