I am SO excited. No, I am SSSSOOOOOOOOOO excited. They are making Speed Racer into a movie! Okay, for those who know my at ALL, know that I LOVE the stupid cartoon. My email is Tricksy after his girlfriend, I even use her avatar online. My gaming name is Tricksy also. I wore the T-shirts, I have the cars and I have the music. This for me is like everyone else's Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. I know this could be a horrible movie, but if it is, I will stalk up on Speed Racer stuff to satisfy my need. I need a couple more cars anyway. My Racer X car broke and I have NO figurines. I only have the Mach 5
So Kari is having a private little party. I talked Elijah into a Speed Racer hat instead of the Transformer one. He now tells me about every trailer he sees. What a good son I have. I just had to express my joy.
An Update
1 year ago



4 comments:
Can you believe that i don't think i've ever really heard of speed racer before? Are you that much older than me, or was i just living in Europe or something? i've seen the previews, and i can't say i'm very excited. But you obviously are.
It was on when I was in high school at 7:30 in the morning. It was old then. Created in the 70's.
I think WE should have a party. I LOVE Speed Racer (probably from you, now that I think about it). I'm also stoked.
Here is one of the trailers, it is made by the same guys who did the Matrix movies: Speed Racer Trailer
I'm sorry the zoo snowed you out! We were there yesterday and were nearly blown away. I knew you loved Speed Racer and I'm super excited they made a movie just for you!!
And I'm glad you had so much fun with Jenna. I wish we could have hung out with you all!
Post a Comment