Yep, that's my Lauren. She's an imp. I love her to pieces, but boy is she tenacious. So that is not really what I wanted to say. I took her into the doctor for her year check up last week. She is suddenly climbing onto everything. I found her looking in the aquarium. The only thing is that she had to climb two chairs to get on eye level with the aquarium. The amazing thing about daughters is that when I asked her to sit down, she did. End of story. How strange.
She is a healthy girl and right on track, thank goodness. Only one thing that was unusual. Lauren is in the 70% for height, which is what I would expect, the 90% for her head shape, okay, a little large, that that isn't the kicker. Her weight is in the 15%. So as you can imagine, she has a huge head and a tiny little body. She has just grown into her 12 months clothes, several weeks AFTER her birthday. This is not a problem, the big head thing, except for her pull over shirts on her pajamas. I hurt her ears whenever I put on a shirt. She I cut a few of the necks. I felt like I was destroying them, it kind of went against the grain. But she is happier.
Hmmm, speaking of my imp, she is eyeing my keyboard with a gleam in her eye. I'd better go while I still can.
An Update
1 year ago



2 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, Junie's 12 month capris were too tight on her tummy last week. Her whole summer wardrobe is shot. I have to start from scratch. Poor me, I have to shop for girl clothes!
I'll cry you a river...
Post a Comment