Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jenna's Visit

So Jenna came to visit and we did somethings together. We actually went to Kangaroo Zoo together, but we didn't get many pictures of her kids. But we went to the zoo on Tuesday. We only lasted half the day because it started SNOWING.

So here is Elijah will the gorilla. I know, I know. I did this last time. I can't resist though. Ally would have nothing to do with it.

Cousins sleeppver!!! My favorite memory with my cousins is when our parents put us all together (there were over 10 of us within a five year time) in the same room and we had a cousin sleep over. So Jenna and I decided to let our children try a sleep over. First Elijah and Matthew...they were fighting when I took this picture, so they aren't too happy.
Ally and Brinna. These two were bonding when I came in. The bonded over Disney princesses. Of course they were supposed to be sleeping at the time. They went to bed at about 10:30 both nights.
Ah this is Nathan. He is in Laurens crib. I can honestly say, I forgot what it was like to have a little boy in the house. Lauren doesn't get into the same things he did. He was kind of a whirlwind for me. But he was oh so cute, I couldn't get mad. Even when he seemed to want to make a pet out of the toilet brush. He was also supposed to be asleep, but he wasn't.
Here is little Lauren. SHE was asleep, but was woken up later. The kids had a good time and I'm glad we did it. I'm also glad it is over. I wish my kids could have a cousin sleepover with their first cousins. But oh well.

3 comments:

Alan J said...

Cute kids. Those are my favorite cousin memories, too.

Jenna said...

Kari, we had so much fun!!!! Thanks for letting us bombard you with tons of bedding, lots of kid chaos, and way too much "analyzing" parenting styles at night!!!! You're great!!!!! (Kudos to Matt for putting up with us!!!!)

Jenna said...

P.S. Maybe you could email me some of the pictures with my kids...I forgot to take very many!!!