Gotta love it when kids scream themselves to sleep. Pretty Lauren. She's even cute in that position.
LOL! So cute! BTW-those lights are in Lindon. I'll send you the directions on Facebook as I don't have your email address :)
I love sleeping baby pictures. They're so sweet. My siblings used to make fun of me because I slept like that (tush in the air) until I was 12.
you need to post it's been forever it seems
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gotta love it when kids scream themselves to sleep. Pretty Lauren. She's even cute in that position.
LOL! So cute!
BTW-those lights are in Lindon. I'll send you the directions on Facebook as I don't have your email address :)
I love sleeping baby pictures. They're so sweet. My siblings used to make fun of me because I slept like that (tush in the air) until I was 12.
you need to post it's been forever it seems
Post a Comment