In August I signed up to host a shoe party. So here I am, 4 1/2 months later getting ready to host it. The idea is pretty cool. The people come with a big trailer and park it in front of your house. Then you come inside and see their displays. They have tons of cute women's shoes, kids shoes, men's shoes and toddler shoes. You basically tell them what shoe size you need in what style and they bring it out of their trailer. If you like it, you buy it right then. So you don't even have to wait. It was really fun and I wanted to have a free pair of shoes. But I need 10 people to come before I get a free pair of shoes.
Soooooooo....anyone want to come shopping for shoes at my house?
It's Thursday, January 22, 2009 Starting at 7:00 pm.
If you don't know my address leave your email and I will send it to you.
If you want to see the shoes before hand, go to: www.4theloveofshoes.com
See you there!
An Update
1 year ago



3 comments:
It sounds so fun! Unfortunately Alan is working that night and I don't know if I'll be able to make it. I finished the birthday invites (finally!). They'll go in the mail tomorrow.
Stinkin' Alan! I would love to have you over here! But I get to see you on Saturday, so I guess it's okay. I'm getting way excited about Red Robin! That gift certificate is burning a hole in my pocket!
Oh don't tell me that, I LOVE shoes!!! I may have to come!! Please send me your address - stacey.henke@gmail.com thanks!
Post a Comment