Every year we head over to
Magna for our Anya's birthday. We have been to every one of her birthday's and it is kind of a tradition we just plan on. (Yes, Jen this means we have expectations.) Jen plans the best parties for Anya (although I have yet to go to one for Aaron,
wasupwidat?) and I really look forward to them. This year was on exception. This year, for Anya's sixth birthday she wanted an Art party. (Why don't my kids pick things like that?)

Art with Anya.
Hmm...

I just realized this makes no sense without a picture of Anya. Just imagine.

But aren't my kids cute?

Cake time! Ally has been brainwashed by Elijah so she believes only boy colors are cool. I can no longer serve food on pink plates and she picked blue frosting for her cupcake.


Lauren enjoying a juice box. Hopefully, she wasn't squeezing it or anything.

Anya! There she is
opening presents. And Jen is next to her.

The highlight: The adults took all the eyes and placed them on their children. Here is Aaron, Anya's bother decorated like a fly.
Rannon (
sp?) was also decorated with eyes. Lauren found this utterly fascinating. She poked him a couple of times, you know, just to make sure he was human. He didn't take this very well. I however, found it hilarious.
4 comments:
That's cute! Plus it looks like you had fun.
PS:Don't you mean "Hajj" instead of "Mecca"?
At least Ally will still wear a pink shirt! (: Fun party idea!
I think I wanted to say pilgrimage, but Mecca sounded cool. I knew it was wrong when I typed, but it's my blog, I can do what I want.
Notice Ally has a brown sweater over the pink shirt? She's funny about the pink. Drives me crazy.
I'm glad you guys came and that you had a fun time! I'm also glad that it's finally over.
Post a Comment