I needed a it of time to thing about what I have learned. It was very emotional and very hard. And I have never felt so touched, frustrated, humbled, angry, grateful, guilty, depressed, emotional, or happy. Those feelings are a little tough to interpret.
I need to thank a lot of people for making Christmas happen for my family. Without each person who helped, our Christmas would not have been complete. There were many people who helped us and it is humbling to know we have so many people who care about us and what happens to us. Matt and I were even able to get a gift, which we were not expecting and we were able to get stocking stuffers for everyone, which we also didn't expect.
Lauren---
Favorite Gift: The Dollhouse and the Wiggles DVD's. At least those are the ones she plays with the most.
Ally---
Favorite Gift: The dollhouse
Upset about: She didn't get the mixer with the red bowl that Jo has?!?! I have no idea what she is talking about. But I feel bad she didn't get what she wanted. Oh, let the guilty feelings emanate from me.
In explanation about the Dollhouse: This is the ONE gift we had purchased before Matt lost his job. I had done two years of research into Dollhouses and found one I thought would work for our family. I'm really into toys that are durable and that is my biggest complaint about Dollhouse's is they get broken so easily. I'm glad we could get it.
Favorite gift: Bakugon and video games.
I didn't even know what they were when he opened them. He loved them to pieces. It is kind of fun. Of course now I see them in every store. I don't know how I missed them.
Kari (me)---
Favorite Gift: Giada Cookbook, Bluetooth and Gift Certificates.
Matt---
Favorite Gift: The Blanket (See the Stitchy Fingers post) and the bluetooth.
Matt found a smashing deal on the internet on a couple of bluetooths. We wanted to have these because Matt spends a lot of time talking while driving. I've decided that I shouldn't talk and drive. In the school parking lot I backed into someone while talking on the phone. I guess I just can't multitask. And there was no damage to the other car. Thank goodness. I would have had a coronary if I had dented it.



1 comment:
Even if it wasn't quite what you expected, I'm glad that it all worked out and the kids had fun.
Post a Comment