Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Medical Concerns

I am making a list of all the things my family has. I am going to the OB/GYN soon and I need to update my medical history and family history. Since the last time he saw me (when I had Lauren) I need to add:

Gall Bladder Surgery
(Yet Another) Case of Diabetes
Hyperglycemia
Two Blood disorders
Hypothyroid
Hyper thyroid

And lets not get into what was already on the medical history! Or move beyond my immediate family.

Guys, what is going on? We are falling apart!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

Don't you love filling those out. I feel like they look at you crazy for listing so much. Our list is supper long also. Hope your mom is doing okay.

Jen said...

Alright, I hope you aren't having to deal with ALL of those things!

denise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.