Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Easter Pictures

So these aren't Easter pictures, so much as Easter clothes pictures.
First Ally: I finally got to crimp her hair and yes I did the whole thing and NO she never wants me to do it again. On a better note, I only burned her twice...
So, Lauren wasn't so cooperative with the picture taking. This is the best we have for now. She just learned to walk and she wouldn't stop moving.
Elijah has entered the strange smile stage. He has a nice smile, I don't know why he is trying so hard...oh well.

4 comments:

Christian Olson said...

Thanks for the pictures! Your kids are still cute btw. Although I think Elijah is doing a Herman Munster impression or something :)

Kari said...

I know. Whats up with that?

Christian Olson said...

I don't know, but that picture is eerily similar to this one: Elijah's Twin

P.S. I do not think Elijah looks like Herman Munster, he is a very handsome boy (that's in case he reads this)

princess jen said...

Cute Easter clothes. I really like the pic of Elijah's twin. I'm excited to see you on Saturday!