1. Everyone Needs A Son.
This is Elijah and Aaron Tegan. And no they aren't related. Funny story about these two kiddos. We met Aaron's parents in our baby class in Tucson, at St. Mary's Hospital. We were both having our first baby. We started talking, got a long very well and then discovered we were both Mormon. And then, to make matter's worse, we were actually in the same ward. (Tricia, did the Yoga class happen in the middle of this? My memory is faulty.) Tricia and I did yoga together for Enrichment. And we were both so sure we were having girls. Heck, the Tegan's ultrasound said they were. And they aren't wrong are they? And although I know my ultrasound gave us a big fat zero, I KNEW it HAD to be a girl. Because both of our families are very good at having girls. Just not boys. We were due three weeks apart so who knew what would happen? Well I was induced a week before my due date and had a BOY. 2. Audrey Hepburn In Training
Allison was the perfect little baby and this was when she was the most perfect. I think I bought every pose of this set. Which is good because Ally is now afraid of getting her pictures taken.3. Discovering Christmas Trains
I wish all pictures turned out this cute. And they aren't even looking at the camera! Elijah and Ally work well together as a team. Note: Lauren is in this same dress in the last picture! You just can't see the dress.4. We Are Blessed
There are several more shots I'm not posting. But this is my favorite. This is Lauren's first photo shoot. She did Wonderful! Don't you just love newborns? I kind of wish she was this calm right now.5. The White Picture
Everyone likes this picture. Although, Ally isn't in white, she is in baby blue. This is one of the few times I came in with a plan on what I wanted. And they did exactly what I asked. I was so happy. Who knew JC Penney's had it in them?6.) Suffering in Silence
Yea right. Lauren does not do ANYTHING in silence. They are not really torturing her. They are actually trying to reassure her because she didn't want to stay seated. But it turned out A-DOR-ABLE.



4 comments:
I love these pictures! The make me want to go get some. Hope you had a good Christmas and New Years!
I love these pictures too. Maybe I can be a little biased since my son is included. That yoga class was before we started the baby classes and then we realized who we had talked to at the enrichment. Oh so many memories. The funniest part about the boys is that they are almost exactly 24 hrs apart. I just love that we could share that. We miss you guys. We really need to get more pictures of the kids. But I haven't been able to afford them and I know that I always buy more than I can afford so I haven't gone. Soon.
Strange but true fact: I entered your family at picture #2.
So glad I'm not the only one!!! I loved them all, you were right to buy the extras:) What awesome pics!! They are only this cute for a while huh, so we have to take FULL advantage!
Post a Comment