Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ghost or Ghoul

So this year I kind of feel like I need to dress up for Halloween. And let me tell you, I like to dress up, but after all the energy, time and money getting my kids costumes I rarely feel inspired to get myself a costume. It's not really lack of desire, just exhaustion.

Since I am supposed to be in charge of a trunk or treat, and I feel like I should go to some lengths to get involved, does anyone have any suggestions for a easy and cheap costume?

3 comments:

Kerstin said...

Sometimes I think it is fun to dress up like a "normal person". With just buying one or two fun accessories...you have a whole costume because the rest you can get from your closet...

For example...one year I dressed up as Dr. Cornelia Madsen (yes, her), and another year I borrowed from Heather's closet and was a backstreet boy groupie.

:)

JAMIE said...

I have a 50s Poodle skirt costume somewhere if you are interested. :)

We are having a Trunk or Treat this year?

denise said...

It's always funny to wear a frumpy dress, have a doll in a front-pack carrier and a pretend pregnant belly.

Then you can say you are either a polygamist or a Mormon.. depending on your audience.