Sometime around October we realized he was really close to earning it and decide to see if we could get it done by the next Pack Meeting. Some of the things that were hard for us were picking up liter (we waited until it was too cold) and making something useful out of wood.
We eventually had him make a bird house. We got one from Home Depot. It was the same price as the one at the Scouting Office, but not such a ripoff. I mean, um...Have you even noticed how much everything costs at the Scouting Office?



3 comments:
Tell Elijah congrats from me. That is super-awesome and quite an accomplishment!
Okay so where do you get a mother's necklace. I am really impressed. Aaron isn't even close. But I am happy to report that we got a new counselor in primary over scouts and she seems to be really on top of things. And wants to get the parents and leaders working together. Novice idea I know. Anyway I am hoping things go better soon.
Tricia, the necklace is from the Scouting Store. Same place you get the Uniforms and badges and stuff. Truly a lot of this I just did with him. But some if it, like the flag formations I couldn't do. Whenever he gets "annoying" I pull out the Wolf Book or the Faith in God Book. Not like it happens a lot of anything, but we finished really fast because of that.
Post a Comment