Friday, after many weeks of working and working AND working on our house, we decided to spend some time as a family together. We went swimming, out to Cafe Rio for dinner and Cold Stone for dessert. After dessert we took a walk around the mall. I hadn't planned on going into the mall so we didn't have the stroller. We walked to Mervyn's and on the way back, Lauren just wanted to walk. She was trying to lead from my arms. So I set her down and she went running around looking at all the interesting things a mall has to offer. Kind of like Billy in Family Circus, she was darting everywhere. Not really fast or in the direction I wanted to go in, but still moving. Then, something in a store (I think it was Papaya) catches her eye and she makes a run for it, only to be stopped by the glass wall in front of her. Splat! went my Lauren. And as she is crumpled up on the ground, I REALLY tried hard not to laugh, Matt also tried, but we failed. So giggling at our daughter's pain, we pick her up for comfort. But I kept thinking, about my baby girl, the bird. Didn't see through the glass wall and dove right into it.
2 comments:
What a funny little girl. I know Alan wouldn't even try to not laugh!
That's hilarious, i wish i had seen it. I love that stuff.
Post a Comment