Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Is there a Doctor in the house?

Dr. Mario that is. Okay, yes, I know I haven't blogged for a few days. But something vastly entertaining came into our lives (thank you Christian.) Since Christian and his family are moving out of "the valley" on Saturday, they decided to get rid of their Original Nintendo, Nintendo 64 games and Game Cube. While the Nintendo wasn't actually working, (we are trying to repair it, geeks that we are), adding a kazillion new N64 games, most of which kids can actually play, has suddenly made our house "fun." While there is some fighting, I will work harder at being an adult about this...I played Dr. Mario until I collapsed. Denise, bring it on. And Christian, you were right about Yoshi Story, or rather "Elijah's New Favorite Game" or even better, "Most Annoying Game Known to Man".

I was going to put pictures up, but really, who needs to see pictures of us staring at the TV? I'm sure we will get back to real life in a day or two. So if you wonder why we have dropped off the face of the planet, just know that we are doing something completely constructive and worthwhile.

No comments: