The first day of dance she really wanted a dance dress like all the other little girls did. So we set off to find one. We looked everywhere! We couldn't find a thing. Finally I found the leotard, tights and shoes at Walmart. But no skirt. This was a major problem because she specified DRESS, not outfit. After searching at four different Walmart's, while picking up Matt's sister Debbie from the airport (Thank you Karyn) we had no luck. But Dillard's is apparently the place to go. They had this cute little number. It has silver hearts on the skirt. So cute. She loves it. So here is my dancer. She didn't want to look at the camera, she wanted to gaze lovingly in the mirror. Maybe I can get a better picture another time.

On the way home from soccer camp today, Ally starts to wimper and says, "My blood is coming out of me." I turn around and sure enough, her blood is coming out of her. She had sprung a leak and it was coming out of her nose. She told me later, "I didn't like that at all!" Most of us don't, babe. I had the girls in matching outfits, but now Ally's is being debloodied. I don't have to do that too often, but when I do, I want it to stick! I hate washing clothes for weeks on end.



1 comment:
ally looks adorable....keep her in dance...ditch school....:)
Post a Comment