Monday, September 8, 2008

My? Present

For our birthday, Matt and I both got starter little Mp3 players. We are excited. After a recent torture session this past summer, (where I REALLY wished I had one), I told Matt that I need one as soon as possible. I never wanted to be in that position again. Trust me, it would have helped a lot.

Well. I think I really like it. It is playing from a little built in speaker all my favorite songs. Of course, it is across the room being passed around by my children. They have never seen anything so small do something so cool.

Except Lauren, she thinks it's a cell phone.

So, yay me, I have an mp3 player, and from this distance, I can see it is pink and cute. How fun.

Now, excuse me, I'm going to go reclaim my present...

2 comments:

princess jen said...

Happy Birthday!! Why did the kids claim your gift and not Matt's? Is his the "wrong" color?!

Kari said...

Since mine is pink, Ally thinks it is for girls and she ran off with it. Thus interesting the other kids.

Matt has his at work, so they didn't even see it. His is black, so yes it is the wrong color.