Today is always a very sad day for me. It is hard to remember what happened seven years ago. It was the worst birthday of my life. I have never been so miserable as the weeks following that day. What with student teaching, all while having bad morning sickness for the first time, on top of that, the worst flu ever and all I could see was death and destruction on the television. So in order to cheer me up (although it would be easier if I didn't have all my children home all day today), I decided to play a little video for you.
In honor of our troops who work so hard for us. Remember that everybody has a bad day.
Rest assured, this has nothing to do with Christian's Best friend Rick.
An Update
1 year ago



4 comments:
Wait, it was your birthday?? Happy belated birthday to you!
My birthday is Monday. So no worries.
Happy Birthday! Too funny...that looked pretty real to me...quicksand? Maybe I'm too gullible. (:
No, this is great. It is real. I think it is a training video. Fail Blog only posts real fails.
Post a Comment