So I went away for a day. I went with a bunch of girls in my ward with the express purpose of working on my scrapbook for Lauren. It was actually two days, but I couldn't leave Matt for two days. But about 11 pm the night before, as I looked down at the throw up Lauren bestowed on me, that covered everything in sight, I decided I should have gone for two days.
I think if I was a good wife, I would have not gone to the retreat, but...I went. I felt a little bad, but I really needed a break and I had already paid. It was fun. The ladies went all out on food, they even had a chocolate fountain. I had a lot of fun, but I only took three pictures. I was too busy...um...scrapbooking, yea, that's what we were doing....
Matt didn't get woken up in the middle of the night, but he got some throw up the next morning. I came home and the water works turned on and the kids were suddenly all broken. Such whining. I think they held it in for the entire 24 hours I was gone.
An Update
1 year ago



2 comments:
You totally deserved the break and you're not a bad wife for wanting it/needing it. I'm glad you had a great time. I think I might need one of those...
I really liked the Beast post too!
It was awesome. I'm so glad I went.
Post a Comment