Yes, the one in my back patio. It is a conglomerate of about 10 different kinds of bushes. The former huge and ugly bushes that passed for landscaping in my front yard. We have chopped down all the bushes and created one huge and hideous spider magnet. If we had a truck it would be gone tomorrow, but alas, it is still there. We are whiddling it away a way branches each week as the trash comes.
Elijah has taken recently to climbing the Beast. I hear this the other day as I am cleaning the front room.
Elijah says, from a top the Beast,
"HI!!!"
Then, "Yea this is fun."
Followed by, "I can climb really high huh?"
I worry, who is he talking too? I walk out.
M: "Hi Elijah."
"Mommy, there is a really huge spider in the corner down here!"
M: Takes a few quick breaths, then asks, "Is it black?"
"Yep!"
M: "Um, Elijah. That could be a Black Widow and those are poisonous."
All my efforts to see are unsuccessful. I was restricted by the fact that I didn't want to get near the Beast and hence the Spider.
But by this point Elijah is leaping out of the Beast anyway. Very nervous and ready to go inside.
M: "Oh yea, Elijah? Who were you talking too?"
"The lady over the fence."
I hope she is patient.
An Update
1 year ago



1 comment:
I enjoyed reading all of your blogs. Thanks for the encouragement.I get upset when people are critical of my family.
Post a Comment