Wednesday, May 21, 2008

While Mommy Was gone

Matt showed me the pictures of what the kids did while I was at the scrapbook retreat.
The kids ran in the sprinklers. What is funny is our Sunday School teacher joked he was going to let his kids run in the sprinklers and eat pizza while his wife is gone. I find it funny, that my husband actually did. So here, Elijah loved it.
Ally also, had a blast. I swear that is an "I'm having fun" face.
Lauren is a sprinkler hater and she wasn't so sure about it.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

princess jen said...

Do you still feel guilty about going?? Next time I'll have to tag along!

Kari said...

Only because of the throwing up. But they have thrown up twice since I saw you. The guilt disappeared somehow.

Alan J said...

I worry about sprinkler haters.

princess jen said...

I was wondering why we were sick.... I threw up last night and Aaron has puked four times already this morning. Let me know how long it goes on for!

Kari said...

I haven't seen anything for a day or so. Gross, I hope we didn't give you that. I'm sorry.

princess jen said...

That's good. I'm finally feeling better and Aaron hasn't thrown up yet today (he did 3 more times yesterday). He seems a touch dehydrated, but finally perking up a bit.