Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Quizes

Speed Typing Test

So I can't resist quizzes. I see one and I have to take it. I am also a sucker for taggings. Although I haven't been tagged in months. So here are two that I recently took. I took the speed writing test a ca-zillion times. I couldn't stop myself from correcting all my mistakes. This is about my average. Not great I know, but not horrible. You should have seen me in high school. Do the words, "not into it" mean anything, or how about, "didn't realize how important this would become in a year or two."


51 words

Speedtest




Which Disney Princess Are You?


Can't say I really see myself as a Cinderella person. I always thought of myself as a Belle person, but come on, who wouldn't want to do something fun for a date? Reading poetry? Are you kidding me? I definitely didn't want to come up as Pocahontas. Blah. She's a pretend princess!!! Patience, as in needs to develop more of? I'm not sure what dreams I am looking for, a new kitchen? New bathroom? Ah, a clean house. There is something I can dream about and maybe obtain.

Interestingly enough I came up equal parts Cinderella and Aroura. Now I ask you, Cinderella or Aroura? Come on! Why am a saddled with Cinderella?



You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:

mathoni said...

Hmmm. You are patient. Dignified. Hard working. Yes, yes.

Gentle? Soft spoken?!? What the . . .

Kari said...

That's it, I'm getting my bat!!!!

denise said...

Kari. I took the princess one and was Snow White! Yeah, I am not going to be posting that on our blog.

Kari said...

That's Denise, so trusting and pure. Just irresistible.

princess jen said...

I got 72 words/minute with 1 word wrong and I came up as the pretend princess Pocahantas (who I absolutely can't stand and REFUSE to see or let Anya see). Besides, I really want to be Giselle.

Kari said...

Oh, Giselle wasn't an option. We should complain and get her to be an option. Sorry about Pocahontas. My kids have asked me about some of those other movies like Hercules and Pocahontas. "Why do we have all the Disney movies but these ones." I explain about lame-o movies, but they don't get it.